Sunday, May 16, 2010

Memorable Weekends

I was on MC last thurs and fri! Never did I expect that it would be such a great weekend. Started the first day going to polyclinics and went to ernest's house to get DOTA! Thank God that I'm really recovering fast. That was in fact the main highlight of my wonderful weekend LOL! Got a Jap basketball drama - Buzzer Beat from him.

Love makes you strong HAHA!

Just like the main character, my shooting accuracy is indeed commendable as well!! But unlike him, I was always chasing after someone else and not the other way round LOL! Wad a cruel fact lol!

Had a tough time finding someone to go collect my HDD with me at Sim Lim. Some ignored while some couldnt make it but glad two volunteered haha! Thanks Soo Han and Don :)

Been exercising over the past 3 days, basketball and swimming but it seems like I gained weight LOL! Ate too much? Hope to master swimming before I get into NS. I need some motivation for swimming!!!

Just when will my life be like the one filmed in the drama LOL!

Tried playing cello again, still the same as always. Not bad HAHA! How long will it lasts?

29 July is coming!!! If things doesn't get better, maybe I should just give it up :) It might not be the best choice for me.

No comments: